To be admitted into the Compassion program, residents must:
- Have custody of at least one child under the age of 18
- Be alcohol- and drug-free;
- Work closely with assigned Compassion caseworkers;
- Obtain full-time employment within the first 30 days in the program and pay approximately 30% of their gross income for rent;
- Attend weekly counseling sessions provided by community volunteers in budget and employment skills.
To Apply for Admission:
Please download and print out the application below. If you cannot print the form, call Compassion (254-755-7640) to arrange to pick one up. Drop off your completed application at Compassion or mail to 1421 Austin Ave., Waco, TX 76701.